Voila dans le détail les différences entre une GT et une Bullitt 2001Engine and transmission modifications
• The new cast aluminum intake manifold has an increased runner diameter to maintain low-end torque and provide a broader power curve for increased top-end performance.
• A twin 57mm-bore throttle body replaces the GT 65 mm throttle body, allowing for quicker throttle response and increased peak flow.
• To reduce parasitic losses, the alternator pulley was increased to 66 mm and the water pump pulley was increased to 140 mm.
• The exhaust system has been retuned to increase flow approximately 20% and give the Bullitt a new distinct sound.
• All Mustang Bullitts will have the new tr3650 transmission and clutch assembly that provides improved shift quality. A new 11-inch flywheel and clutch assembly have been added to increase torque capacity and reduce clutch pedal efforts.Exterior
• Pony on grill is centered in a blacked out coral instead of chrome.
• Does not come with a spoiler.
• Brushed aluminum gas filler door.
• Molded front mud guards.
• Different Rocker Panels
• Lowered by 3/4"
• Red Brake calipers.
• Fake rear brake venting is only extruding and does not have the honeycomb plastic grill.
• Bullitt Badge on Trunk lid.
• Rolled exhaust tips.
• Molded c-pillars sweep forward instead of straight down.Interior
• Brushed aluminum looking shifter bezel.
• Brushed aluminum shifter knob.
• Door sills with BULLITT logo.
• Retro dash has white lighting and closely indexed speedometer.
• Seats are stitched to emulate the style from the 60's.
• New stainless steel pedal covers are positioned to provide better heel-to-toe relationship.What NEW PART NUMBER ITEMS were used on the 2001 Bullitt?
8 Usage Change
They Break out as follows: NEW
1. Side Scoop-LH
2. Side Scoop-RH
3. Rocker Panel-LH
4. Rocker Panel-RH
7. 1/4 Glass-LH
8. 1/4 Glass-RH
9. Front Fascia (GT fascia shipped in w/ no fog lamps and blacked-out pony corral)
10. Bullitt Decklid Badge
11. Fog Lamp delete cap for electrical connector
12. Stainless Accel pedal
13. Stainless Brake Pedal
14. Stainless Clutch Pedal
15. Stainless Dead Pedal
16. Muffler and Tailpipe Assy-LH
17. Muffler and Tailpipe Assy-RH
18. Instrument Cluster-US version
19. Instrument Cluster-Metric version
20. Bullitt Holographic Serialization Label
21. C-Pillar to 1/4 Glass seal
22. Scuff Plate-LH
23. Scuff Plate-RH
24. Shift Boot Trim Ring
25. Shift Ball
26. Lock Rod w/ Brushed Aluminum knob-LH
27. Lock Rod w/ Brushed Aluminum knob-RH
28. Fuel Line Jumper Line
29. Fuel Door
30. Fuel bucket fasteners
31. Engine Assy
32. Transmission Harness
33. Upper Radiator Hose
34. EEC Computer
35. Seat Kit (Contains Front and Rear Seats)
36. Front Caliper-LH
37. Front Caliper-RH
38. Rear Caliper-LH
39. Rear Caliper-RH
40. Front Strut
41. Rear Shock
42. Front Spring
43. Rear Spring
44. Rear Axle Caliper Brace-LH
45. Rear Axle Caliper Brace-RH
46. Rear Axle Assy
47. Air Filter Assembly
48. Vapor Mgt Hose
49. Accel Cable
50. Cruise control cable
51. Fuel Door Plastic Bucket
52. Heater HoseRESURRECTED:
1. V6 Rear Sway BarUSAGE:
1. Cobra Front Stabilizer Bar
2. Cobra Front Rotor
3. Cobra Rear Rotor
4. Cobra ABS/Traction Control
5. Cobra Spare Tire
6. Cobra Spare Wheel
7. Cvt. Subframe Connector-LH
8. Cvt. Subframe Connector-RH
La mienne a aussi la seule option disponible:
Mach 460 sound system with 6-CD changer à $ 550
Elle est donc toutes options