Forum > Your Mustangs

Your Mustang

<< < (11/12) > >>

kouba69:
Hi my name is Jim and this is my 69' Sports Roof. I have had this car since 1985 and restored it in 1993. I am very proud of the outcome of this project.

[attachment deleted by admin]

66GTKFB:
Jim,
 Welcome, cool name by the way, to the forum. The 69 Sportsroof was my second favorite Mustang body style, after the 65 and 66 Fastback. My 69 had a 351W 4V, toploader, Hurst linkage (my installation) and was black with a red interior. As a final exam project in an adult education welding and sheet metal school, I designed and built a ram air setup that fit inplace of the air dam yours has. Worked great. What engine do you have?
Jim

Soaring:

--- Quote from: kouba69 on March 30, 2008, 10:57:10 AM ---Hi my name is Jim and this is my 69' Sports Roof. I have had this car since 1985 and restored it in 1993. I am very proud of the outcome of this project.

--- End quote ---
And as you should be proud.  Looks like a show winner.  Have you shown it at an MCA show? 

347 stang:
My name is Dave I live in Wisconsin, My first Car was a 73 mustang paid $500.00 dollars for it :) since I have owned a 76 cobra II, a 65 Coupe and now my 65 Fastback which has been restored/restomoded. Here are a few pics theres more on my web site.

Soaring:
You say it is a restomod.  What besides the obvious gauge cluster have you added to make it a restomod? BTW, it looks very nice with the Shelby racing stripes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version