Forum > Your Mustangs

(1/5) > >>

Stroker331:
New member here from Baltimore Maryland, always looking for a good site. I hate a site or the same flaming members that insist on their "mods" and how yours suck!!! I hope this site is not like that.

My ride and mods:

1993 5spd sedan Mach 1hood, Cobra grille insert
331 Stroker
AFR 185 heads heavy duty valve springs
E-cam - (to pass emissions)
24lb inj
1.7 Rockers
70mm TB
76mm Mass air w/ K&N and ram air kit
MSD 6AL, MSD Coil
Canton 7qt Pan
3.73 gears
Aluminum driveshaft
Ford racing radiator
Battery in the trunk
Shorty headers, Bassani x-pipe w/cats, flowmasters w/ss tips
HD Upper ctrl arms
Mega bite Jr. Lower arms
Sub frame connectors
Lakewood 50/50 shoocks, KYB struts
Pro 5.0 short throw
Centerforce Clutch

And a few other things....

Thierry:
Why did you install so many mods? It sucks!
Just kidding lol I don't think anyone will compete with you here and your list is very impressive. Do you have any photos of the car.
And by the way, welcome to the site ;)

Soaring:
Some of the Mustang sites out there have a lot of very young members who think they know it all, and by the time they get through restomodding their Mustangs, it is no longer a Mustang.  This site is made up of older, more mature guys and gals, and we are very friendly.  Welcome home!!!

Stroker331:

--- Quote from: Soaring on March 24, 2009, 06:12:47 PM ---Some of the Mustang sites out there have a lot of very young members who think they know it all, and by the time they get through restomodding their Mustangs, it is no longer a Mustang.  This site is made up of older, more mature guys and gals, and we are very friendly.  Welcome home!!!

--- End quote ---

Then it sounds like just the site for me. Thanks Soaring and Thierry. It has taken me 14 years to finally get it to where it is now, doing a little at a time as the budget allows.
I have some pics but I think I need to resize them. I'll try and post them soon.

Thanks again

Soaring:

--- Quote from: Stroker331 on March 25, 2009, 11:32:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: Soaring on March 24, 2009, 06:12:47 PM ---Some of the Mustang sites out there have a lot of very young members who think they know it all, and by the time they get through restomodding their Mustangs, it is no longer a Mustang.  This site is made up of older, more mature guys and gals, and we are very friendly.  Welcome home!!!

--- End quote ---

Then it sounds like just the site for me. Thanks Soaring and Thierry. It has taken me 14 years to finally get it to where it is now, doing a little at a time as the budget allows.
I have some pics but I think I need to resize them. I'll try and post them soon.

Thanks again

--- End quote ---
I've been constantly working on my 65 for about that long too.  There just always seems to be something else that needs fixing.  Right now my passenger door doesn't always shut, so I need to deal with that.   Right now I am overhauling the 2100 carb on my 81 F-150 with a 351 W engine.  There's always something to do when you own old vehicles.  But, I enjoy it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version