Forum > Your Mustangs

New Member from Germany

(1/3) > >>

mustang24:
Hi Mustang drivers,

I just surfed across this great forum. I just wanted to say hello and hope to find lots of info and cool people around here.

I just got my first Mustang (2007) a couple of weeks ago. Great car I love it.

BTW my name is Johann, but you can call me John.

John

mustang24:
Pictures will follow  ;)

Soaring:
Welcome to the site Johann.  Where in Germany are you located?  I spent several years teaching with the Department of Defense schools in Germany, and know the country well.  I was stationed at Spangdahlem, just outside Bitburg.  I love Bitburger beer (Bier)  Ein bier, Bitte.   ;D

mustang24:

--- Quote from: Soaring on January 29, 2010, 04:58:14 PM ---Welcome to the site Johann.  Where in Germany are you located?  I spent several years teaching with the Department of Defense schools in Germany, and know the country well.  I was stationed at Spangdahlem, just outside Bitburg.  I love Bitburger beer (Bier)  Ein bier, Bitte.   ;D

--- End quote ---

:D I'm in cologne currently. I grew in the black forrest area. I have never been to Bitburg but I do know the Beer :)

Soaring:
That Cathedral in Koln took centuries to build.  What an amazing building.  Supposedly the three kings are buried in that casket up front. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version