Forum > Your Mustangs

new member from FRANCE

<< < (3/5) > >>

Konrad:
random reason really. my parents thought putting me in a saturday german school during grade 7 was a good idea so when I got to highschool for grade 8 I heard the french teacher was mean and since I'd already started German I took that. Can't speak that either though. I believe languages should be learned by speaking, not out of a textbook until you can speak them decently. I'm sure French would have made more sense, seeing as I do live in Canada and although I am almost completely Dutch, I have a little tiny bit of french in my background and my girlfriend is part french. She can't speak it really, but her grandmother can very well.

stang98:

--- Quote from: Konrad on January 09, 2010, 12:36:46 PM ---random reason really. my parents thought putting me in a saturday german school during grade 7 was a good idea so when I got to highschool for grade 8 I heard the french teacher was mean and since I'd already started German I took that. Can't speak that either though. I believe languages should be learned by speaking, not out of a textbook until you can speak them decently. I'm sure French would have made more sense, seeing as I do live in Canada and although I am almost completely Dutch, I have a little tiny bit of french in my background and my girlfriend is part french. She can't speak it really, but her grandmother can very well.

--- End quote ---

Girlfriend :( darn lol jk

I think its cool that you can speak german, I took a few classes and i didnt do very well.  :-\

Konrad:
Lol at the moment girlfriend is just the easiest way of putting it. Technically she is not but that could change.

stang98:
Shes a lucky girl! Got a good looking guy with a good looking car! I just got a good looking guy with a pos car! :P

Konrad:
Thanks. I think realizing she really was gonna lose me made her realise she was lucky. I think she saw me starting to move on and was like oh crap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version