Forum > Your Mustangs

New Here

<< < (2/3) > >>

RudyCat:
Here she is i picked it up for 3000 with 120xxx miles it is stock besides exhaust and 3 inch lowering springs only thing it needs is a new drivers seat let me know what you think

Soaring:

--- Quote from: RudyCat on June 23, 2009, 11:52:41 PM ---Here she is i picked it up for 3000 with 120xxx miles it is stock besides exhaust and 3 inch lowering springs only thing it needs is a new drivers seat let me know what you think

--- End quote ---
Pics are pretty commercial.   Can't tell what you have.  Take some pics yourself out in the driveway of your house. 

neil224:
Wel come to the forum nice to meet you.

stang98:
Welcome! I paid $3 grand for mine too with 120,000 miles. Mines a 98 you got a awesome deal, but mine wasn't all stock when i bought it either.

But the deal you got it awesome seeing as it is a fox body and only has 120XXX miles. thats pretty awesome!

Soaring:
Back when I was a snotty nosed teenager, I bought a 1951 Chevy with 60,000 miles on it.  It didn't last past 80,000 before I blew a rod.  I bought a junkyard engine that supposedly had 50,000 miles on it, and it threw a rod at 60K.  These cars today, if taken care of, will go at least 250 K miles before the engine needs any attention.  So, those 120K Mustangs you guys are getting at 3K bux are a bargain. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version