Forum > Your Mustangs

my Shelby needs a push

<< < (3/3)

Soaring:

--- Quote from: zray on December 06, 2008, 06:41:56 PM ---I drive out that way at least once a week, so that would be easy to arrange.

Have any a/c in that coupe? I'm tempted every summer to add a/c to the Shelby.

you had trouble signing up so you could vote? I can't access the new registration page  to see what's up with that since I have (the cookie) already registered. Keep trying I guess, hope it doesn't turn out too frustrating.

Z. Ray

--- End quote ---
OK. well stop by the house.  I am there 24/7 usually.   6 Champion Circle, Wood Creek. 

zray:

--- Quote from: Soaring on December 06, 2008, 10:01:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: zray on December 06, 2008, 06:41:56 PM ---I drive out that way at least once a week, so that would be easy to arrange.

Have any a/c in that coupe? I'm tempted every summer to add a/c to the Shelby.

you had trouble signing up so you could vote? I can't access the new registration page  to see what's up with that since I have (the cookie) already registered. Keep trying I guess, hope it doesn't turn out too frustrating.

Z. Ray

--- End quote ---
OK. well stop by the house.  I am there 24/7 usually.   6 Champion Circle, Wood Creek.

--- End quote ---

I'll send out an email the day before I head over, to be sure it's convenient to stop in.  Thanks for the invite.

Z. Ray

zray:

--- Quote from: Thierry on December 06, 2008, 09:40:11 PM ---Asking for a service or advertising a product in the first post can easily be taken for spam but I am glad you came back to reply to the comments Z. Ray and I hope you will hang around here for a while to talk more the great car you have.
I had no problem registering and your Shelby has my vote. It's by the way, the only interesting classic with the 70 Cuda in my opinion ;D

--- End quote ---

thanks for the hospitality, and the vote too. Happy to be able to hang out here.

Z. Ray

zray:
Thanks to everybody who voted for the Mustang. Voting ended on the 30th of December. I don't know when the winner will be notified. The contest feature article will be in the Feb. 21st issue of the NY Times. If I hear any news before then I will post it here.

My cars never been in a car show, or contest before this.  Since with all the driving I do, It's not the prettiest car.

thanks again,

Z. Ray

Thierry:
It's nice to hear there is still real enthusiasts driving and enjoying their classic Shelby. Thanks for the update Z. Ray.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version