Forum > Your Mustangs

My 2003 Mustangs

<< < (3/3)

rouge67:
Nice cars Mach1EH, are you not attracted by the 2005 one ?
Thierry, I have been in Niagara Falls in winter 1983, very cold and very iced ! :-D

Mach1EH:

--- Quote ---
Thierry wrote:
I have been in Toronto a few times but all I saw from there was the international airport.
--- End quote ---

if you are ever in the Toronto area for a stay longer that a lay over from flight, let me know.
 :-)

Mach1EH:

--- Quote ---
rouge67 wrote:
Nice cars Mach1EH, are you not attracted by the 2005 one ?
 :-D
--- End quote ---

Thanks!
I do like the 2005 model & if I did not have the 2003 Mach1, I would definitely have a new model Mustang.

I only picked up the 03 GT vert as it was a great deal.
It worked out between it and a 05 GT vert (used) for sale.
I let the dealers hash it out, and the one selling the 03 GT was willing to negotiate, the other was firm.
Their loss.

Funny enough the 05 GT vert is still for sale.  They have dropped their price to a reasonable amount now.  Too late IMO.

Thierry:

--- Quote ---if you are ever in the Toronto area for a stay longer that a lay over from flight, let me know.
--- End quote ---

I know quite a few people living in Toronto so if I ever go there for a visit I might pop in and ask for a drive in your convertible  :-D

--- Quote ---Thierry, I have been in Niagara Falls in winter 1983, very cold and very iced !
--- End quote ---

Standing by the falls in the summer is always cold so I can't imagine how it would be in the winter  :lol:

Kim:
Wow very nice...the Mach 1 is definitely hot!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version