Author Topic: hey guys  (Read 2582 times)

MustangDanny

• Mustang: 1998 GT
hey guys
« on: January 02, 2011, 09:56:40 PM »
hey guys am new to the site. the current stang i have is a 98 gt (pics soon). i have owned many in my days. the one i miss the most is my 86 svo i had an unfortunate date with a tree. hopefully i wont have the same problem with my current one. took me awhile to get back in the seat of one. so i updated the suspension on this one with a steada g-trac system.on another note i am also currently working on the grandfather of the mustang an 1960 falcon ya can see the build up here www.mysapce.com/dannyveach .

Joe AZ 2 PA

Re: hey guys
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 07:38:01 PM »
Welcome aboard Danny, enjoy the site. . . .  8)

Blown2v

• Mustang: 2003 GT
  • Daily driver: 2003 GT
Re: hey guys
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 07:14:45 PM »
hey guys am new to the site. the current stang i have is a 98 gt (pics soon). i have owned many in my days. the one i miss the most is my 86 svo i had an unfortunate date with a tree. hopefully i wont have the same problem with my current one. took me awhile to get back in the seat of one. so i updated the suspension on this one with a steada g-trac system.on another note i am also currently working on the grandfather of the mustang an 1960 falcon ya can see the build up here www.mysapce.com/dannyveach .

iF YOU ARE IN TEXAS, I dont know if you are by Houston or not but if so join westsidemustangs.com its based in houston

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011
Links

Dallas Mustang

Menu
LO-FI Version