Forum > Your Mustangs

Hello from Lancaster, PA

<< < (2/3) > >>

burk17:
Mustang cars and owners are a different breed. This is a very informative site if you need help and good reading if you don't. Watch out for those Amish buggies. I live near a large Amish community in Ohio.

whitez28:

--- Quote from: stang98 on September 08, 2009, 01:26:56 PM --- ;D hey girl! not to many girls come around here, not to many know much about cars either. Anyways welcome! I was thinking about getting a Z28 for my first car till i was introduced to the stang. Welcome aboard!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the welcome. I grew up around sportscars all my life. My mom used to street race. This is the first Mustang in our family. My dad grew up around Corvettes for the most part. My mom street raced with a Dodge Hemi--all stock 454. It was ugly though--gold with a black vinyl top.

whitez28:

--- Quote from: burk17 on September 09, 2009, 11:50:07 AM ---Mustang cars and owners are a different breed. This is a very informative site if you need help and good reading if you don't. Watch out for those Amish buggies. I live near a large Amish community in Ohio.

--- End quote ---

I will watch out. I'm also scared that the modified exhaust on my Mustang will scare the horses too, so I try not to step on the gas too much. It is the loudest car I've ever had. I love it! Thanks for the info on the site.

whitez28:

--- Quote from: f1rstGt on September 08, 2009, 03:39:26 PM ---mm another one, cool  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks Nate. I've been around sportscars since I was little. I enjoy learning about them and admire the engineering behind them. My dad is also a pilot, so besides the sportscars, I've been around airplanes too. It was a nice balance.

whitez28:

--- Quote from: stang98 on September 08, 2009, 01:26:56 PM --- ;D hey girl! not to many girls come around here, not to many know much about cars either. Anyways welcome! I was thinking about getting a Z28 for my first car till i was introduced to the stang. Welcome aboard!

--- End quote ---
Thanks. I love the new Z-28--especially in Transformers. Seen a couple on the road. I've owned 4--82, 84, 94, 97. But I don't think I will go back to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version