Author Topic: Hello from Lancaster, PA  (Read 3464 times)

whitez28

• Mustang: 2007 Mustang GT
  • Daily driver: 2007 Mustang GT
Hello from Lancaster, PA
« on: September 08, 2009, 12:58:41 PM »
I am new to this website and have enjoyed looking at the pictures of all of the Mustangs. I was a Camaro girl for years until my best friend had me drive her 2006 GT convertible. I became hooked. I recently traded my 97 Camaro Z-28 for a 2005 Mustang GT. I adore it. I love the performance, the sound of the engine and how incredibly fast it is. I am very happy with the interior and stock sound system. So glad to be a part of this group.

stang98

Re: Hello from Lancaster, PA
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 01:26:56 PM »
 ;D hey girl! not to many girls come around here, not to many know much about cars either. Anyways welcome! I was thinking about getting a Z28 for my first car till i was introduced to the stang. Welcome aboard!

f1rstGt

• Not the fastest, but breaking neck everytime it passes.
  • Mustang: 2003 GT
  • Daily driver: 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:26 PM »
mm another one, cool  :)

stang98

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 08:06:19 PM »

You act like we are a different breed.  ???

f1rstGt

• Not the fastest, but breaking neck everytime it passes.
  • Mustang: 2003 GT
  • Daily driver: 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse.
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:18 AM »

You act like we are a different breed.  ???

No no, lol, just surprised to see girls who are into cars and much more, impressed on how much they know about 'em.  ::) ;)

burk17

• I've always wanted a Mustang
  • Mustang: 1966 Coupe
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 11:50:07 AM »
Mustang cars and owners are a different breed. This is a very informative site if you need help and good reading if you don't. Watch out for those Amish buggies. I live near a large Amish community in Ohio.

whitez28

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »
;D hey girl! not to many girls come around here, not to many know much about cars either. Anyways welcome! I was thinking about getting a Z28 for my first car till i was introduced to the stang. Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome. I grew up around sportscars all my life. My mom used to street race. This is the first Mustang in our family. My dad grew up around Corvettes for the most part. My mom street raced with a Dodge Hemi--all stock 454. It was ugly though--gold with a black vinyl top.

whitez28

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »
Mustang cars and owners are a different breed. This is a very informative site if you need help and good reading if you don't. Watch out for those Amish buggies. I live near a large Amish community in Ohio.

I will watch out. I'm also scared that the modified exhaust on my Mustang will scare the horses too, so I try not to step on the gas too much. It is the loudest car I've ever had. I love it! Thanks for the info on the site.

whitez28

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 12:48:00 PM »

Thanks Nate. I've been around sportscars since I was little. I enjoy learning about them and admire the engineering behind them. My dad is also a pilot, so besides the sportscars, I've been around airplanes too. It was a nice balance.

whitez28

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 12:51:11 PM »
Thanks. I love the new Z-28--especially in Transformers. Seen a couple on the road. I've owned 4--82, 84, 94, 97. But I don't think I will go back to them.

stang98

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 01:18:36 PM »

I will watch out. I'm also scared that the modified exhaust on my Mustang will scare the horses too, so I try not to step on the gas too much. It is the loudest car I've ever had. I love it! Thanks for the info on the site.

Trust me those horses arent scared of the exhaust on the stang. I have two horses and they come running to the fence when I pull up. They know who feeds them  ::)

whitez28

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 05:18:04 PM »

Trust me those horses arent scared of the exhaust on the stang. I have two horses and they come running to the fence when I pull up. They know who feeds them  ::)
That is funny. I think horses are gorgeous. What kind of horses do you have? (besides the car) 8)

stang98

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 10:28:42 AM »
Quarter Horse Thoughbred Cross -- Thats my old man
Then I have a Trekaner Filly (not sure if i spelled that one right)

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011
Links

Dallas Mustang

Menu
LO-FI Version