Forum > West USA

Im here! dont leave!

(1/1)

samsmustang:
I live in California. pretty sad to see that me and one other guy are the only ones that are posting from this side of the country, or at least have found this thread. any way, here are some specs of my car:

1989 ford mustang GT, 5.0 liter.
3.73 gears, Cold air intake, (Came cammed, although not sure what size), AC delete, Under drive pulleys, off road bbk x-pipes, hurst short throw shifter, flow master exhaust, MSD ingnition, bbk long tube headers.

Im here, dont forget about me! I will look for you california! dont worry! :o

66GTKFB:
You are not alone - just look South. I'm at the Bottom of the Bay, about 2 miles from the thriving metropolis of Alviso in the City of Santa Clara (future home of the 49ers).
Jim

Soaring:

--- Quote from: samsmustang on January 30, 2010, 07:13:46 PM ---I live in California. pretty sad to see that me and one other guy are the only ones that are posting from this side of the country, or at least have found this thread. any way, here are some specs of my car:

1989 ford mustang GT, 5.0 liter.
3.73 gears, Cold air intake, (Came cammed, although not sure what size), AC delete, Under drive pulleys, off road bbk x-pipes, hurst short throw shifter, flow master exhaust, MSD ingnition, bbk long tube headers.

Im here, dont forget about me! I will look for you california! dont worry! :o

--- End quote ---
Pictures would be nice.  Welcome to the site.  You and Jim ought to get together. 

samsmustang:
I will post some pictures as soon as I get a camera to do so. Like I said, its not much to look at, but its tuned good, and the posi hooks up real good. fast car for fun times. post some pics when I get a chance. what kind of mustang are you running mr. moderator?

Sam

samsmustang:
oops, you've already got it posted.
1965 Mustang coupe 289 hah, classic. my buddys got a 66 coupe all modded out pushin close to 900HP! It still has the classic feel... except for the roll cage, the drag tires and the get up and go button on on the slap shifter....
 Love the old schools.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version