Author Topic: Mustangs Suck  (Read 11383 times)

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
  • Mustang: Had a 69 Mustang coupe
  • Daily driver: Sunfire
Mustangs Suck
« on: November 27, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »

Compilation of videos edited by an imports enthusiast. Do Mustangs really suck compared to four banger imports?
Leave your comments.

rich96cobra

Re: Mustangs Suck
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 03:16:31 PM »
I tell ya, after hearing the first 5 minutes of the music, I thought who cares about what the video is about...  The music sucks, retard lyrics....a tommy gun.....What????  Have you ever talked to some of these guys that listen to this type of rap......It hurts their brain to make a coherent sentence.  Retard.....comes to mind.  Tommy guns are not cheap, and when the only job you can get is at Walmart good luck on purchasing one!    HAHA!!

The reason import guys come down so hard on mustang guys they have been spanked so much at the track, street, whatever.  When an import actually beats a mustang they jump up in the air and yell above anyone else...ya baby! ???  I am thinking, who cares? Imports do not even get a second look mustangs do, imports are mostly gas savers, slow and have to be built out the ying yang to get it out of the hole

Have you ever been to a car show and see imports? I have, like one, two or three, and people kinda laugh and walk on.  My wife doesn't even think an import can be a sport car, so that tells you what "some" women think.  She thinks my cobra is the fastest thing on the planet.

Well, import guys.  Notice there are know video shoots of imports peeling out and crashing.  Is it because they cannot peel out?  HAHA!! ;D

RIch

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
  • Mustang: Had a 69 Mustang coupe
  • Daily driver: Sunfire
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »
 I have seen imports making over 800hp but how long do their engine last? They probably have to rebuild their motor after every run :D Imports looked good in the "Fats and Furious" movies but they had to use many special effects. Have you seen how ridiculous they look with fat tires on the front and skinny ones on the back?
 I am glad this video finally made one reaction after... 3 months  ;D

rich96cobra

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »
HAHA!!  I love imports.  I have two, they get good gas mileage, and the are so dependable.  Race them....nah....Fast & furious woke the import boys up.  Seriously though, every car show I have been to in TN, they are not that popular.  They sound like crap.  I seen this video were a import was winning against a ls1.  The import sounded like crap, look like a yugo on crack, skinny little tires.  Even the lsq losing look cool. 

That is it!  When you can lose a race and still look awesome doing it.  You have got a awesome sports car! ;)

Rich

Dprived

• Mustang: 2009 GT Premium
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 01:11:27 PM »
What's "Bulid?"  Yeah... I own a Mustang AND I can spell too!

stang98

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »
Unfortunately, where I'm at, the only car show that happens at night is illegal in all honesty. All the little Ricer boys take their p.o.s. cars who no throttle but little blue bottles to a parking lot in Hampton and in Newport News and try and race. Its sickening. Of course we were just literally talking about this in government today. This kid in my class that sits next to me and not to mention copies all my work thinks his stock Honda can beat my GT. A 4 banger has no chance. The only reason kids like ricer cars anyways is because it takes four bolts to drop the engine and thats not a good reason to like them, Wouldn't you want a car that is bolted in pretty good so when you do wreck your engine isn't laying on the ground. And I do agree the fast and the furious woke up the little boys with no life who think that their car can destroy a mustang when in fact the little fart can on the back of it only makes it sound fast, not even that though its more loud than fast so the cops get drawn to it. They need to get behind the wheel of a real car and see what it feels like to have power at your finger tips. Honestly I love it. They need to stop being such little girls and live up to the fact that their little sissy car is never going to be better than a mustang --> Any mustang. (unless it is built up correctly with the 800 HP. then it may have a chance) Then the ricer boys get all ticked off when mustangs get turning heads and their car doesn't even get noticed and when all the girls walk right past them and land right where they should, with the stangs. (im a girl, im allowed to say that)  ::)

I am done venting I think.
I Lied. Not done.

Here is for the almighty ricer with a turbo. Click the link see what happens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLjV57w2l-I (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

enough said.

Tim175

• Mustang: 1971 Mach 1
  • Daily driver: 2001 F-250 Lariat 7.3 PSD
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 01:20:48 AM »
Unfortunately, where I'm at, the only car show that happens at night is illegal in all honesty. All the little Ricer boys take their p.o.s. cars who no throttle but little blue bottles to a parking lot in Hampton and in Newport News and try and race. Its sickening. Of course we were just literally talking about this in government today. This kid in my class that sits next to me and not to mention copies all my work thinks his stock Honda can beat my GT. A 4 banger has no chance. The only reason kids like ricer cars anyways is because it takes four bolts to drop the engine and thats not a good reason to like them, Wouldn't you want a car that is bolted in pretty good so when you do wreck your engine isn't laying on the ground. And I do agree the fast and the furious woke up the little boys with no life who think that their car can destroy a mustang when in fact the little fart can on the back of it only makes it sound fast, not even that though its more loud than fast so the cops get drawn to it. They need to get behind the wheel of a real car and see what it feels like to have power at your finger tips. Honestly I love it. They need to stop being such little girls and live up to the fact that their little sissy car is never going to be better than a mustang --> Any mustang. (unless it is built up correctly with the 800 HP. then it may have a chance) Then the ricer boys get all ticked off when mustangs get turning heads and their car doesn't even get noticed and when all the girls walk right past them and land right where they should, with the stangs. (im a girl, im allowed to say that)  ::)

I am done venting I think.
I Lied. Not done.

Here is for the almighty ricer with a turbo. Click the link see what happens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLjV57w2l-I#noexternalembed

enough said.

thank you so much you just made my day with that video hahaha  ;D

brandonyo

• Mustang: 03 GT
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »
omg lol, those people need to learn how to drive

Jaime_302

• Mustang: 1990 ford mustang gt
  • Daily driver: not yet its under construction
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 01:50:14 AM »
wow.. well anyways.. stang girl you have a point.. but the only car that would be able to beat a mustnag is mkIv twin turbo.. the toyota supra is the car that can only beat mustangs.. is not that i dnt like imports no, i have a 89 toyota pickup too and it uses gas like a v8 lol.. but yeah i hate hondas there are p.o.s cars and think there owner's can beat anybody with there retarded vtech or wait VTAK lmfao.. fuk hondas.. and yeah i own my 5.0 mustang..

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011
Links

Dallas Mustang

Menu
LO-FI Version