Forum > Ontario

Moving to Quinte West area in Sept.

(1/2) > >>

Mach1EH:
Yep, leaving the big city behind and headed to Quinte West.

Any Mustang owners around?
I have a friend in Kingston, any others in the area?
Brighton, Trenton, Belleville...??

Thierry:
Other than you and me, there is very few Canadians around here. Even in the French section, we have more European enthusiasts than Quebecers. What's wrong with Canadians eh? :D

Mach1EH:

--- Quote from: Thierry on July 28, 2009, 10:15:21 AM ---Other than you and me, there is very few Canadians around here. Even in the French section, we have more European enthusiasts than Quebecers. What's wrong with Canadians eh? :D

--- End quote ---
maybe we're out driving / enjoying our Mustangs and not on the interweeb.  :D

Soaring:
When I was in the army way back in the 60's, I was stationed at Ft. Richardson, Alaska for quite awhile, and we had the opportunity to train with the Canuck army in Canada, and man were those guys tough.  I'd hate to get them mad at me.   ;D  Good poker players too. 

Mach1EH:

--- Quote from: Soaring on July 28, 2009, 03:16:29 PM ---When I was in the army way back in the 60's, I was stationed at Ft. Richardson, Alaska for quite awhile, and we had the opportunity to train with the Canuck army in Canada, and man were those guys tough.  I'd hate to get them mad at me.   ;D  Good poker players too. 

--- End quote ---

and we like our beer!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version