Forum > Mustangs for sale

FS: 2003 Sonic Blue Cobra...

(1/2) > >>

MirageSVT:
Here's a little background about the car: it's #4,143 out of 8,394 created (1,052 SB in total), manufactured on 12/05/2002 and is relatively stock. By that I mean it has a Borla cat-back exhaust, MAC cold air induction kit and some Cobra emblem upgrades (front logo, oil cap, etc.). New Marshall Matrac tires all around (a subsidiary of Toyo). It has 14,564 sunny driven miles, is Sonic blue and is in immaculate condition inside and out. I have the SVT certificate, window sticker, brochure, magazine write-up's, Mustang/Cobra history book and much more documentation as I'm the original owner. Anything and everything you wanted to know about Cobra's I have and/or know about. I'd really like a member to purchase the car as it would be nice to know that it went to someone who appreciates what these cars are about and for someone who knows what John Colleti did with his tenure at FORD.

That said, I'm asking $22,495. I'm located in NY so if interested please PM me and I'd be happy to discuss anything in further detail. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread!

Side

Front

Rear

Interior

Engine

Signatures

MirageSVT:
Here are some detailed pics. The speckles you see are dust and aren't any paint problems:

Cobra Emblem

Headlight

Rear Bumper

Side

SVT Emblem

MirageSVT:
Here are a few more pics:

Dash

Tire Profile

Rear Under Carriage

Badaz5.0:
Hi was wondering if you still have the car for sale??  If so please email me about it my email is formulaman0905@yahoo.com

thanks

brandonyo:
mmmmm, super nice... sold yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version