Forum > Mustangs for sale

1965 Fastback - WAY TOO COOL!

<< < (2/3) > >>

55dsofastback:
ooooh it hurst to look at,  Im crying right now! :'( MAN! I feel sorry for that fastback. If a car could talk that fastback is saying:  HELP! PLEASE SAVE ME!

65springtime:
Ouch, 55dsofastback you just had to bring that poor car up again. :'( I say just shoot that poor car and get it out of its shame. What was that "redneck" thinking? I can see him driving down the street and seeing people pointing at his car and him thinking (Man, this beauty sure turns a lot of heads).  ::) Another fine fastback hits the dust.

55dsofastback:
Sorry everybody With the kids  out of school for the summer I have not had a chance to get on the forum in a while. Sorry to pour salt on an old wound but I had to say somting since I think the 65-66 Fastbacks are the coolest cars EVER! my 2-cents. :)

P.S. Hey BlackShadow that is a cool shot of your Fastback , You must of been up on a 2nd story somehwere. Very cool shot! I'm going to have to try that.

65springtime:

--- Quote from: 55dsofastback on July 19, 2011, 08:54:45 AM ---Sorry to pour salt on an old wound but I had to say somting since I think the 65-66 Fastbacks are the coolest cars EVER! my 2-cents. :)

--- End quote ---

Thats OK. I have to agree on the 65-66 Fastbacks being the coolest cars ever. Just wish this old man could afford one. :( I will have to stick with my little coupe for now.

BlackShadow:
Thanks 55dsofaskback, good guess I was on my garage roof.. hehe at sunset... :) I had more pictures in the gallery but for some reason they are gone  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version