Forum > Parts for sale or wanted

351 C 4V intake Only $75 !

(1/2) > >>

MarksMustang:
I'm a bit new on this site. Just bought my 69 Mach One clone a few months ago! I have this intake that I do not need, and I thought someone on here could use it! I am only asking $75 plus shipping, or pick up in southern vt! I hope to have my 69 on the road soon. I had to re-wire the whole car from under dash forward! I can get some of the other work done now, but I am a bit out of season at this point to drive it! My email is emailz7@juno.com  Thanks!

Jeff73Mach1:
Is the intake a cast iron factory intake or an aluminum intake?

66GTKFB:
Being that the 351C (C for Cleveland) was not used in 1969, it was a 351W (W for Windsor), you might consider putting the casting part number up. The number will look something like this: C9OE-9425-B. If it looks like this, D0AE-9425-C, it's a Cleveland.
Jim

MarksMustang:
Like I said, my Stang is a Mach One CLONE! It also has a 351C which did not come out in these cars until 1970. The intake is an original cast iron 351C intake. I will list the numbers tommorow.

MarksMustang:
D3ZE 9425 AA  I hope this helps! Let me know if anyone is interested! And if it is not a Cleveland, I would welcome the info! I do not want to advertise anything wrong. I was told by a guy who seemed to know what He was talking about that it was a Cleveland! Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version