Forum > Mustang of the month

December photo contest

<< < (5/7) > >>

Jeff73Mach1:
Happy New Year all!

Thanks for the votes.

Areese-very nice car and worthy of a win, you should definitely try again.

Konrad-you have a nice looking car.  I disagree about the old versus new in some respects, I believe your car is super sharp, but it is also one of thousands of new mustangs that are available to anyone with a down payment and enough credit to buy one.  Show us something different and unique about your car and perhaps you'll get more votes.

Konrad:

--- Quote from: Jeff73Mach1 on January 02, 2010, 09:29:38 AM ---Konrad-you have a nice looking car.  I disagree about the old versus new in some respects, I believe your car is super sharp, but it is also one of thousands of new mustangs that are available to anyone with a down payment and enough credit to buy one.  Show us something different and unique about your car and perhaps you'll get more votes.

--- End quote ---

agreed. I realize I don't have a very unique car. I'm entering to support the contest and the faint hope that maybe if something about the picture is cool, I'll get a few votes!

stang98:
Konrad, I believe your car is beautiful. Sure anyone with good credit and a down payment can get it but 80% of them just want it to put in the driveway and collect dust. You actually keep yours very clean and I give you credit for that.

My uncle has a brand new Mustang (about 2 years old now) but it hasnt been washed since he left the dealer with it when he bought it. It use to be a beautiful deep blue but now its just a light brown tint.

Konrad:
Wow what a shame! I'd go wash that for him maybe! My car definatley does not sit in the driveway much! I've also had it for 2 years and I've put 110000 km on it. That's about 70000 miles in two years! I don't keep it as clean as I'd like. It currently does need a cleaning in and out. It's winter though, it's always wet out so it's hard to keep clean.

stang98:
Yeah I agree mine needs a complete cleaning... carpet shampoo, vacuum, wash, detail, ect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version