Author Topic: FINALLY!!!!!  (Read 3584 times)

avidbowhunter

• Mustang: 05 gt convertible /burgundy/5 speed
  • Daily driver: only in nice weather!!!!
FINALLY!!!!!
« on: January 08, 2009, 08:18:58 PM »
Well... it is finally happening! I'm buying a CHERRY 2005 gt convertible with 15000 miles. It's the burgundy color (wifes favorite) (and we all know what a happy wife does for a happy home). It has BEAUTIFUL after market 20" wheels with z rated tires. The center cap on the wheels has a "p" with a black slanted line forming an "R". Does anyone know what wheels they are? Of course, it's a 5 speed manual (wifes worst, but oh well, you CAN'T have an auto tranny with these!!!! Magna flow exhaust. Roll bar with third brake light. Shaker 1000 stereo. Leather. Do i sound excited?????? I've been looking/waiting for one for awhile. I feel i REALLY got a good deal at 16,500. I'll post pics when i get time. I'm picking it up next Thusday, the 15th.  Jeff :D

Soaring

• Global Moderator
  • 1965 Mustang coupe 289, '03 Mach1, 03 Lariat
  • Mustang: 1965 coupe 289, and 2003 Mach1
  • Daily driver: '03 Ford F-150 Lariat
Re: FINALLY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:35:05 PM »
16,500 is about right for a 2005.  Remember, it is now 2009 and that car is considered to be 4 years old.  Anyway, I would have done exactly like you.  I will never ever again buy a new car because you lose 10k the first year.  Corn grats.  Ya got a good deal bro.  There ain't nothing like the feeling of getting a new car.  Now, where are the  pictures.   ;D ;D

avidbowhunter

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »
16,500 is about right for a 2005.  Remember, it is now 2009 and that car is considered to be 4 years old.  Anyway, I would have done exactly like you.  I will never ever again buy a new car because you lose 10k the first year.  Corn grats.  Ya got a good deal bro.  There ain't nothing like the feeling of getting a new car.  Now, where are the fuckin' pictures.   ;D ;D
Thanks for the reply although i don't appreciate the last sentence! I'll post pics as soon as i can. I'm picking it up next Friday. And believe it or not, the dealer was asking 22,095 for it!!! I got him way down because it seemed he was deserate to sell ANY car! Most of the gt convert's i see on e-bay are going for around 19,000. I feel the same way about new. Drive it of the lot and don't notice the ten grand coming out of the tail pipe! With only 15,000 miles on this one, i feel it's basically new. I never had a vehicle with so few miles on it, except my harley's. I'm just going to have to stare at it in my garage until this&^%% winter is over!!  :( Oh well.. spring WILL come eventally!!! :)

Soaring

• Global Moderator
  • 1965 Mustang coupe 289, '03 Mach1, 03 Lariat
  • Mustang: 1965 coupe 289, and 2003 Mach1
  • Daily driver: '03 Ford F-150 Lariat
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 05:46:46 AM »
Appreciate the last sentence or not, you still haven't produced any pictures.  OK, we can wait until you actually have posession of it.  I don't know if I could stand not driving it until Spring. 

avidbowhunter

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 05:23:44 PM »
You are RIGHT! Spring will not come Too Soon!!! I'll post pics as soon as i get it home and quit staring at it trying to believe it's acutally in my garage!! ;D

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011
Links

Dallas Mustang

Menu
LO-FI Version