Forum > Mustang news and rumors

2010 Ford mustang revealed

<< < (4/7) > >>

Soaring:
I have a 1965 Mustang, a 1981 F-150 and an '03 Mustang.  You don't have to convince me that Ford makes a quality vehicle.  And has been for many decades with the exception of the mid 80's through the early 90's when they made crap.  That was the time that Honda, Toyota and Nissan took over the affordable car market.  They made reliable and efficient vehicles whereas Chevies, Fords and Chrysler products were crap.  That tainted reputation still remains, even though the big three make decent vehicles today. 
Welcome to the site.  It's always good to get new blood on here.  Pull up a chair and stay awhile.  Your opinion is important on this site. 

Thierry:
I agree with you Soaring, the US cars were crap in the 80's and early 90's but things have changed since then. Chrysler announced they will close their plants in Canada and in the States for a couple months. This will have a huge impact in our economy.
On our local news, a multi brand car dealer said that most cars sold where Volkswagens and Hyundais. They might be reliable economic cars but if by buying one of them you think you save money, you're wrong. The money you spend is going abroad and you won't get anything in return.
European nations understood this many years ago and always had a quota of the number of cars allowed to be imported in their country.
If your government don't do anything about it and you want to save money and improve the economy of you country buy home made cars and other products.
By the way, when I say you, I am not talking to any member here, I am talking to our North American readers who buy import vehicles :)
I am also an imported guy in Canada and my interest is not in the country where I use to live, it's where I am living at at the moment and it gets me mad when I see my friends (even my wife) buying products made abroad.  >:(

Be proud to be American and show it!  ;D

Dr. Feelgood:
I am buying a 2010 cobra as soon as they hit the street.

Soaring:

--- Quote from: Dr. Feelgood on March 24, 2009, 08:37:50 PM ---I am buying a 2010 cobra as soon as they hit the street.

--- End quote ---
I wish I could.  Let us know what you think as soon as you get it. 

1993GTJL:
I wasn't a big fan of them when they first revealed those shots, buts its slowly growing on me the more I see them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version