Forum > Mustang Discussions

Plastic connector for Oil Pressure sensor/ Warning Light for 65 Ford Mustang V8


Is there any place that you can purchase vintage ellectrical connectors for vintage mustangs?

I'm afraid you are going to have to go to an auto parts store or a hardware store and just get a generic part.  I have every Mustang catalog that was ever written, and there are none of those kinds of things in any of them. 


[0] Message Index

Go to full version