Forum > Mustang Discussions

Paint Suggestions

<< < (7/9) > >>

FASTBACK65GT:

--- Quote from: Soaring on February 20, 2010, 05:38:48 PM ---  Color doesn't go fast.

--- End quote ---
Your car may be faster, but his car will get more attention.  Some people want style and looks (=babes), while gearhead freaks want only speed.  Cars are a personal statement of their owners...not what YOU want their car to be.

stang98:
 ;) good luck can't wait to see it  8)

Soaring:

--- Quote from: FASTBACK65GT on February 21, 2010, 07:33:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Soaring on February 20, 2010, 05:38:48 PM ---  Color doesn't go fast.

--- End quote ---
Your car may be faster, but his car will get more attention.  Some people want style and looks (=babes), while gearhead freaks want only speed.  Cars are a personal statement of their owners...not what YOU want their car to be.

--- End quote ---
You are absolutely correct.  However, he did ask for opinions.  At least I think we gave him something to consider.  As you can tell, I tend to lean toward the stock side,  whereas, many of you tend to lean to the restomod style.  Neither side is wrong.....just a matter of opinion. 

Stalker302:
I think it all depends on the car you have. Personally, I think the 94-98 Mustangs need a little something to spice them up. That's why I went with the subtle body kit rather than some of the more radical ones you see or just leaving it stock. I think there's an area between bland and radical and that's where I'm trying to be. I think the newer Mustangs and even the older ones look great stock, but ones like mine are just too bland that way.

Thanks for all of your opinios though! It gave me something to think about!

Soaring:
I agree with the bland part of the 80's- 90's Mustangs.  Let us know what you decide. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version