Author Topic: Mustang Fans  (Read 18791 times)

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
  • I am part of the 2 percenters in America
    • http://www.geocities.com/mustangmafia_ky2/
  • Mustang: 1973 FORD MACH ONE
Mustang Fans
« on: March 09, 2006, 03:18:42 PM »
Okay I have left like 1000 polls on here and no ones every answers them but for a select few. So Here I go if you are a true mustang fan  then leave a statement on here, anything that in turn will help spark polls and topics for others. There are not limits just leave some if you read this. STANG OUT

Jerry Baker

• http://www.geocities.com/themustangmafia/
Re: Mustang Fans
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 03:34:57 PM »
Well lets see A true mustang fan, I don't know if thats me or not.  I have always wanted a mustang and in high school I guess it hit me that I wanted a 69 mach 1, so now Im almost 38 and I have a 69 mach 1, a 1970 sportsroof, had a 96 rag top.  in 2005 I started the Mustang Mafia of Kentucky and now we are the Mustang Mafia of America with 2 chapters in Kentucky, one in Colorado, and one in Texas, with talk of Florida and Missouri.  I would love to have one in Canada and over seas.  but for the start of the 2nd year I guess im doing great.   Oh ya the club is free to any mustang owner and we never charge a due.  

So I guess Im a mustang fan, no not a fan.  I love the Mustang, I guess im a junky.

racedraper

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 06:15:39 PM »
I think that if you are a fan then that means you dont own one. f you own one its becomes a addiction. 8-) The Mustang I love the most is the 69 boss 429.

But I love all muscle cars  especially the "CUDA" sorry :-D

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
  • Mustang: Had a 69 Mustang coupe
  • Daily driver: Sunfire
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 08:54:53 PM »
To be a Mustang fan you have to be a car fan. There is then no reason to be sorry to love the Cuda. I do too.
I don't own any Mustang but did have a 1969 302 coupe 5 years ago. I started this website after I sold it and it kept the flame going so big that I just hope not to get burnt before I can own the 69 or 70 fastback of my dreams. :lol:

Natalie

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2006, 01:49:25 AM »
We really werent Mustang fans..or so we thought. We would rather spend large dollars on a Harley..that is until one day, in the market for a new car, test drove one....thats all she wrote. Now with our 06 gt premium convertable.....It seems the Harley sits in the garage more..and  we are in the wind with our GT!! Guess we are true fans afterall!!!!!!!
                           check out our pic!  Arrestmered

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2006, 09:19:46 AM »
Wow nice guys I hope others will get in here and start something I am sure everyone is tried of seeing my 10 posts add to get it alive,lol. I get bored so I just start flappig away. I like the Roadrunner 69 type with the 383 but I cannot take anything away from the cuda. STANG OUT

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2006, 03:39:51 PM »
Hey Race why did you edit my thing did I spell something wrong AGAIN or say something wrong let me know MY BAD,lol. STANG OUT

just a little bit.LOL

FASTSTHANG

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »
Mustang fan here, I do all appreciate all cars not just stangs though. My uncles are all car guys and they all have sweet rides. I got a 1990 GT convertable with just about every bolt i can get my hands on. this extra power led to flexing so I installed a strut tower bace, sub frame connectors and it stiffend up the chasis big time. Any performance tips are greatly appreciated.

bradley

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2006, 12:26:52 AM »
mustangs are a like a drug if you get you one you have to have more . i bought the 87 then turned around 3 months later and got a 01 now the wife and are taking about getting an 69 ( her birth year) and a 75 ( my birth year) i dont really car for the body the styles of the 75's Think i could talk her into an 07 insead of the 75 lol

bradley

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 12:27:34 AM »
and here is the 87

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2006, 07:53:38 AM »
i bought the 87 then turned around 3 months later and got a 01 now the wife and are taking about getting an 69 ( her birth year) and a 75 ( my birth year) i dont really car for the body the styles of the 75's Think i could talk her into an 07 insead of the 75 lol

Why not getting a 75 and a 07?
With an 87,01,69,07 and a 75 you would have all Mustang generations in your (big?) garage. Wouldn't that be cool? lol

bradley

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2006, 05:45:13 PM »
well that has crossed our minds but then i would have to by a semi for the car shows lmao. but it would be awesome to have all those stangs but which one to drive would be the toss up of the day lol. we have the storage for all of them all our kids friends think we are rich cause we have 2 stangs and a suv but hell they dont know all it takes is alittle hard work and you can have what ever you want even if you make 8.00 an hour :)

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 12:15:22 PM »
Code: [Select]
all our kids friends think we are rich cause we have 2 stangs
and a suv but hell they dont know all it takes is alittle hard work and
you can have what ever you want even if you make 8.00 an hour :)

You need to talk to my wife. We make more than 8.00 an our but she won't let me have the Mustang of my dreams  :cry:

bradley

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 05:57:58 PM »
only if you talk mine into letting me get an 07 shelby lmao

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 09:24:15 AM »
lol You are asking for a lot there. A 69 or 70 fastback even with a 6 cylinders would make me happy for now.

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2006, 02:04:21 AM »
I don't know brother a 6 that is pretty bad but those are some nice cars you have to agree. I found a 70 BOSS I think I might get but I don't think I will because I don't even have my 73 up here in KY with me so don't want to throw her to the side nad pick up another you know. STANG OUT

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2006, 10:40:51 AM »
I agree with you Rentascout. A 6 is pretty bad but if I had a 69 fastback with a 6 nothing would prevent me from replacing the engine with a big block V8 later. Much easier than converting a coupe into a fastback :)

You found a 1970 Boss for sale? Do you know how much they are worth once restored?
If you have a chance to buy that car , don't let it go and sell your 1973 to finance its restoration.
Your 1973 Mustang is a great car but compared to a 1970 Boss my choice would be done  :lol:

Jerry Baker

• http://www.geocities.com/themustangmafia/
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 08:59:31 AM »
Hell ya bro if you have a chance to get a 70 boss, now make sure its a true boss.  Sned me the vin and any other info on it.  If you can afford it get it man they are hard to come by.

Oh glade to see you on here Brad.

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 03:00:06 AM »
Hey guys what is up, yeah I got back with that guy and he wanted 8 large and I was like sweet. I went and checked it out but couldn't figure out why it didn't have a ram hood on it.

It had a plain hood with and went to raise the hood and it had a 302 with a c6 trans and the guy told me that it was all orignal so without being a ass to him because he was a older guy you know how you guys get all confussed and crap,lol. I told him I would do some checking and get back with him. I did call him back and he wasn't mad but I think he was trying to over sell it.

Sorry haven't been on here much as you can tell it is 0300 in the morning and I am on staff duty doing the Army thing.I know a 73 isn't all that but it was in my opion the last year of the muscle cars in the mustangs anyways.

There is alot of room to work and got it at a great deal so maybe that is what I need to get on. Don't think I forgot about you Race and Godfather or you either Thierry I hope you guys are doing well and you have really changed the site looks good man but confussed this simpleton Army guy when I got on, and GODFATHER I hope you guys got that taken care of with those ppl in ky stealling you website bro take care and hit me up .STANG OUT

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 09:38:57 AM »
Nice to see you back Rentascout but you are hurting my feelings seeing you ignore a 1970 Boss for sale for $8.000  :lol:
Original or not and even if it needs to be restored, it's still a good price. You can see how high the bids go for Mustangs like that on Ebay
Do you have a VIN number too see if it's a real Boss or not?

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011
Links

Dallas Mustang

Menu
LO-FI Version