Author Topic: Gunner Update  (Read 6170 times)

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
  • I am part of the 2 percenters in America
    • http://www.geocities.com/mustangmafia_ky2/
  • Mustang: 1973 FORD MACH ONE
Gunner Update
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:47:13 PM »
Hey guys I know thierry Iam not suppose to post anything other than Mustang post, but I feel that I should give everyone an update on my Little cousin. He lost his fight with cancer on the 09 May 2007. I went to place him in his grave today so he can start on his next journey. I really want to say thanks for everyone who sent stuff and gave there insight on the events that happened. You never want to lose a 6 year old child, but you don't want anyone to suffer like he did. In Army terms Gunner was the best soldier the Army never got to train. Thanks again. STANG OUT

Jerry Baker

• http://www.geocities.com/themustangmafia/
Re: Gunner Update
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 08:28:07 PM »
Im truely sorry to hear that.  Your family will be in our thoughts.

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
  • Mustang: Had a 69 Mustang coupe
  • Daily driver: Sunfire
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »
I am also very sorry about to hear that. This is a surprise for me. Racedraper gave us some news about him a few months ago saying his tumor was gone.
Don't worry Rentascout about posting messages not related to Mustangs. Gunner was part of our little familly too.

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »
yeah race was correct it did die off for a mintue or so then it came back 100 fold and he was stuck in the wheelchair for his last couple months not eating a lick. I think you all for your support. I did get to get my car back and got my fenders on there and will be posting pics soon . Thanks again. STANG OUT

racedraper

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 09:46:09 PM »
Hey rent . I wish you emailed me about this.  I would have gone to the services.

I am lost for words right now.

rouge67

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
Afflicted for this tragic event. All my friendships with the family, from the old Europe.

Russ

• The one to watch for
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 04:23:39 PM »
I know man it came to me as a shock I was in the field when I heard the news. To be honest it is good news he could eat or even hold his head up and the pain that was in his body never showed in his heart. Man, if you guys could have seen how a whole town came together and forgot about their Problems to be there for gunner.

You would never think that a six year old boy could do something like that until you see it. Gunner was giving a little 70 cc bike about four months before he moved on and he took it to the car show and Won top  show. I talked to the guys that made it happen and I am telling you those guys were great.  

Gunner played with some toys about everyday Race and I thank you bro and all of you guys for the support I am thankful for all of you guys and Rouge thanks man for your support. STANG OUT

mustanger

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »
Sorry for your loss I haven't been on here for awhile.

rentascout wrote:
I know man it came to me as a shock I was in the field when I heard the news. To be honest it is good news he could eat or even hold his head up and the pain that was in his body never showed in his heart. Man, if you guys could have seen how a whole town came together and forgot about their Problems to be there for gunner.

You would never think that a six year old boy could do something like that until you see it. Gunner was giving a little 70 cc bike about four months before he moved on and he took it to the car show and Won top  show. I talked to the guys that made it happen and I am telling you those guys were great.  

Gunner played with some toys about everyday Race and I thank you bro and all of you guys for the support I am thankful for all of you guys and Rouge thanks man for your support. STANG OUT

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011
Links

Dallas Mustang

Menu
LO-FI Version