Forum > Mustang Discussions

Going to get a new Mustang read this

<< < (4/5) > >>

Russ:
Well Glen it is always good to hear that you are always thinking postive like usually,lol. I know for a fact that alot of kids are getting sparts cars and not knowing the value of the car and not caring and ripping the shit out of them. I would love to get a older one and if I get a newer one I will keep it for a long mintue. I would get the 08 but not trying to get a car someone else has drove for the fact that my dad Builds cars and I have seen how people treat them. I dont want to get something that will crap out or have problems, and with the warranties they have today if somehting goes wrong on older cars they dont fix that one part that breaks.

I am not saying it will be the best option to buy an 09 but the look and drive is awesome, I need to get rid of my chevy truck for it is killing me and even though gas is going down, for now, you never know what could happen. Let me know what you think

Soaring:

--- Quote from: Russ on October 27, 2008, 07:27:59 PM ---Well Glen it is always good to hear that you are always thinking postive like usually,lol. I know for a fact that alot of kids are getting sparts cars and not knowing the value of the car and not caring and ripping the shit out of them. I would love to get a older one and if I get a newer one I will keep it for a long mintue. I would get the 08 but not trying to get a car someone else has drove for the fact that my dad Builds cars and I have seen how people treat them. I dont want to get something that will crap out or have problems, and with the warranties they have today if somehting goes wrong on older cars they dont fix that one part that breaks.

I am not saying it will be the best option to buy an 09 but the look and drive is awesome, I need to get rid of my chevy truck for it is killing me and even though gas is going down, for now, you never know what could happen. Let me know what you think

--- End quote ---
There is absolutely no thinking positive when dealing with car dealers.  They are not your friend, and they do not want to save you any money.  You are foolish if you think so.  If you want to lose a ton of money during the first year or so, go ahead and buy a new Mustang. 

fjt226:
As buying a new vehicle is certainly a personal choice, let it be just that, a personal choice.  Get something you will be happy with and forget what everyone else says.  After all, you are the one that gonna drive it.

On a separate note, thanks for your service to the country.

Russ:
Glen do you ever read what I type? I never said they were your friend anyone smarter than Motor Oil knows the basic concept of Business, to make money, I said that people dont take car of your cars nad the dealers really dont know how they are being taken care of but they try to sell them to you like they have never been rode hard, and that is bull. I think if you wanted a used one craigs list would be a good option but I was asking if there was anyone that had that inside info on the 09. I am really trying to get something going. Stang Out. Thierry what is up I didn't forget about you bro

Thierry:
I have always been against the idea of buying a new vehicle for the same reason as the one given by Glen but like you say Russ, you never know what you get when you buy an used car and what you save when buying one could be lost if a problem happens after the warranty runs out.
If you are not planing to sell the car six months later why not buying a new one. It will still be a better investment than any other sedan of the same price. Glad you didn't forget about us ;) . How was school?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version