Forum > Mustang Discussions

Going to get a new Mustang read this

(1/5) > >>

Russ:
Hey Guys first of all I am back but Drill Sergeant duties have kept me from staying on here like I would like to. I have been thinking about going and getting a new mustang but not sure which one to get. I dont want one that is used for the fact that I know people now a days dont take care of there cars then they trade them in only to give them to the next person in crappy condition.

I am also at the point where I might have to get rid of my 73 for reasons that I am not happy about. I got the rear patch panels done but I cannot seem to get back home to pick it up which is killing me right now. I know that for the next couple years I will get no time off which is fine down time is for the weak and I have to train these little fellas to go to war so every minute I am with them is another minute I can train them to stay alive which is what it is all about.

I have alot of buddies that are here for the money but anyone who is or has been in the Military knows you dont do this for hte money but for the pride rather. I wont have time to complete my car so I think I might have to giver her to someone that has time but not sure really how to go about that. SO again read and drop me a line if you have time to read this throw something on here to get ideas going. STANG OUT

Bossnutt:
I truely commend you for your loyalty to the boys rather than to the paycheck.  Like you said anyone who has been in the military or even around the military know the "good" ones from the ones that just want to cash a check.  Sorry to hear you might have to get rid of the 73 that sucks.  As for possibly getting another stang instead, you might be better off getting one from someone that you know or one off of the boards.  Because I definately agree with you that people don't take care of their cars anymore.  You'd be better off getting one from someone that really cares about the cars and is selling it due to unfortunate circumstances or is just ready for another project.  That's what we usually do.  We get them when they are broken and beat down and bring them back to life and then sell them to someone who will love them again. 
Good luck with shaping those boys into men and best of luck on the car situation.

Russ:
That  is what I would love to do, but I would like to get a brand new one and I need to get rid of my 05 truck. Notice I said truck and didn't tell you what make and model for I would never hear the end of it on here,lol. I dont have a need for three vech. so I will probably have to trade this one in and try to get a sweet deal but who knows. If anyone has any insight that I could do for good beef ups or if that new mustang has so amny problems I should just stay away from let a brother know thanks.

rmodel65:
well the new s197 body style comes out soon wait and see if you like the current 05-08 looks or the new one, sure wish i could get a new one :(

Bossnutt:

--- Quote from: Russ on October 25, 2008, 03:01:36 AM ---That  is what I would love to do, but I would like to get a brand new one and I need to get rid of my 05 truck. Notice I said truck and didn't tell you what make and model for I would never hear the end of it on here,lol.
--- End quote ---

My famous line is......."if you can't afFORD it, then Dodge it".  I can't say much anyway, my current "gas ride" is a 1994 Geo Prizm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version