Forum > Mustang Discussions

Do you prefer 1969 or 1970 Mach1 and why?

(1/11) > >>

Mach1EH:
If you were to choose between a 1969 or 1970 Mach1 which would you choose and why?

Personally I like the 1969 Mach1 for a few reasons.
* 1st year the Mach1 was produced
*like the front lights
*was the year I was born
*would sit nicely beside my 'new' 2003 Mach1; as 03 is the 1st year the Mach1 was brought back.

Just curious to your choice and why.

Thanks!

Soaring:
I also prefer the 69 over the 70 for body style reasons alone.  In addition, the engines started to become weak assed 8:1 compression ratio starting with the 70's because of the gas crunch back then.  I know what it was like having to sit in line at the gas station back then.  I also prefer the dash layout of the 69 and the back window as compared to the 70. 

Thierry:
My favorite is also the 69 because of its design. I love the shark-like front fascia the 69 had and although the 70 looks almost the same, with the "eyes" in the "mouth", it wasn't the same. :D

kramerj2:
I have to go with the 69 as well.  The dual headlights along with the nonfunctional rear quarter scoops gives it a more agressive look. Of course I'm biased as I have a 69 Mach 428CJ.

Mach1EH:

--- Quote from: kramerj2 on August 06, 2009, 04:32:00 PM ---I have to go with the 69 as well.  The dual headlights along with the nonfunctional rear quarter scoops gives it a more agressive look. Of course I'm biased as I have a 69 Mach 428CJ.

--- End quote ---
Purdy.
Care to share any pictures??
I'd be happy with an M-code 4 V but a S-Code or higher would be great!

Ever take that beast to the Woodward ave dream cruise??

Been a few years since I have been there myself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version