Author Topic: cruising  (Read 11142 times)

Crystal or James

cruising
« on: June 10, 2006, 10:11:06 AM »
The one thing I would love to do with my car is ride in a groug with other mustangs.  I know that mustang cruises exsist I've just never been apart of one or even seen a heard of ponys cruising down the road.  And like when I'm on the road and I happen to come up on a mustang they never want to ride with me.  It must be a pony thing to want to ride off and leave another.  Wich one's the fastest I guess?  Racing to me really isn't that fun unless you start from a stop. So all you mustangers out there, RIDE WITH ME!!!!!!  (cause I already know I can run off and leave ya!!!!!)   Hehehehehe!!! :-D

Crystal or James

be honest
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 10:23:06 AM »
Okay here's the thing.  I've alway's wanted a mustang and I've alway's wanted to paint it. PINK!! Like a Barbi car!! Not a soft pink but a deep dark pink.  I want it to stand out from other stangs.  I travel alot with work and have seen two pink mustangs.  I really like it.  My hubby said we could do that but not until I get a beefed up motor in it.  "No pussy pink with a pussy engine" he said.  Well, I've got the engine now and now I'm not sure if pink is what I want.  I have a picture of a car the same year as mine with the body kit I want on it that I put in the paint program and painted it.  It looks really good.  It's on my hard drive that I don't have with me right now but by the end of the day I'll have it on here so I can get opinions.  What do you think?  Pink or no?

racedraper

Re: cruising
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »
I would do a two tone in High Impact panther pink its a dodge color. or pink mach I style stripes on a black back ground here is a pic of  panther pink , its a darker shade of pink that really looks good
but a two tone would be my choice black paint with pink sripes. man that would look good. Dont worry its good to be diffent esp with a stroker motor. When I get mt 73 stang done we should line up a drag strip . buy thw way Im putting a 550 hp 429 thunderjet in mine HE HEH HE HAA HAA HA sorry had to do the evil laugh

Jerry Baker

• http://www.geocities.com/themustangmafia/
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 04:59:38 PM »
Sometimes car look good in pink and that Cuda is one of them.  Crystal I would like to see the photo you have of the one you want.

You want to do things like this

Crystal or James

pink
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2006, 06:03:59 PM »
This car was red as an advertisment for the stalker body kit, also somthing I would LOVE on my car.  I cut and copyed the photo onto the computer's paint program and Voila!!!  She's pink!!  What do you think, you like it?

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
  • Mustang: Had a 69 Mustang coupe
  • Daily driver: Sunfire
Re: pink
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2006, 08:31:42 PM »
Pink is a great color for a girl's Mustang and the best solution to keep your husband away from the drivers seat  :lol:
Here is another picture of a pink Mustang.

Thierry

• Administrator
    • Used cars
  • Mustang: Had a 69 Mustang coupe
  • Daily driver: Sunfire
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 08:43:36 PM »
My first car was a 1963 VW beatle and I was then a member of a classic VW club. Every summers it was a pleasure to meet hundreds other owners and drive all together on the highway to various VW shows.
Of course the 44 hp four cylinder has nothing to do with the pleasure of driving a V6 or V8 Mustang but cruising with hundreds of cars like yours is something you have to do.

Jerry Baker

• http://www.geocities.com/themustangmafia/
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 12:15:00 AM »
Man she is a a good looking girl,  Oh wait we were talking about what I seem to have lost my train of thought.  LOL

No thiery is right the hubby wont drive it much.   I think the car would look good with all the ground effect and the color crystal.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 07:50:25 PM »
PINK ?? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ??? I 'll bet hubby will drive it  :-o  . Do you have any idea how hard it would be to sell? Just kidding,, it's you're car make it that, what YOU like.That's what live is  about.   And  about crusin, bring it to Iowa, i'll cruse with ya, if you can keep up.

bradley

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2006, 12:19:46 AM »
man a mustang cruse would be awesome i love watching bikers in a huge group out on a ride we all meed to hook up and do a state to state cruse that would be AWESOME and watch  the heads turn and look at all of us as we drive by in stead of turning our heads and watching harleys drive bye hehehe im game lets set one up

bradley

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2006, 12:20:55 AM »

Godfather wrote:
Man she is a a good looking girl,  Oh wait we were talking about what I seem to have lost my train of thought.  LOL

No thiery is right the hubby wont drive it much.   I think the car would look good with all the ground effect and the color crystal.

man look at all that pink oh are we talking about the car here!!!!!!!!!!!!

dj

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:49 AM »
Nice but needs more.

+-Navigation

Other languages
ESPANOL
FRANCAIS
Soaring
Soaring
In memory of our moderator Glen Wren AKA Soaring
1943-2011