Forum > Mustang Discussions

Can anyone tell me whats the name of the plastic part between the windshld-hood?

(1/2) > >>

Hello!! i have a mustang gt 2000, i need to know the name of the plastic part that goes between the windshield and the hood...and also if that part is the same in a mustang v6 '00 cause i need to replace it and someone told me that this part is not the same size in a gt so wont fit one of the v6 model in it, thanks in advanced!!

Man I dunno, sounds like taint.

Probably called a cowl cover, but don't quote me. 

It's name is Bob, well Robert, but he goes by Bob. ;)

It is probably a cowl cover

i know its a old post from 2008 but for whoever does not know, it's call the wiper cowl.


[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version