Forum > Mustang Discussions

Can anyone tell me whats the name of the plastic part between the windshld-hood?

<< < (2/2)

Yeah, a wiper cowl cover.   ;D  I had to take the cowl cover off my old truck the other day to re-connect the passenger side windshield wiper arm that goes to the motor.   Took me most of an afternoon.  As the old song goes, "It ain't easy being easy."  ;D


[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version