Forum > Mustang Discussions

alternator wiring

(1/1)

grant:
i have a 3 wire setup for my alternator i got the black and orange wire and the orange and blue field wire but the white and black stator wire i dont have and dont know if it turned to a different colored wire? on my voltage regulator the stator wire is green and red but it doesnt come out anywhere should i splice it?(i found out that my car was at one time fuel injected but when i got it now has demon carb and the wires for alternator were not hooked up and a mess

grant:

--- Quote from: grant on September 24, 2009, 08:31:07 PM ---my 84 5.0.i have a 3 wire setup for my alternator i got the black and orange wire and the orange and blue field wire but the white and black stator wire that i see on wiring diagrams i dont have and dont know if it turned to a different colored wire further back on the original harness cause i didnt have a harness when i got the car? on my voltage regulator the stator wire is green and red but it doesnt come out anywhere should i splice it?(i found out that my car was at one time fuel injected but when i got it now has demon carb and the wires for alternator were not hooked up and a mess

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version