Forum > Mustang Discussions

1973 Mach

<< < (2/15) > >>

Russ:
Yeah I have some news pics and the rust is no more. I have killed it and made sure it wouldn't be comming back. I notice alot of people that I know kill rust, but don't take the time to make sure it won't come back and that kills me. I will be getting those pics on here soon and cannot wait to get the finished product on here. STANG OUT

Soaring:
What?  Did you use Por 15 or some other encapsulator on it after replacing the cancer with new metal?

Russ:
Okay, so after I ripped the trailer hitch off and those very hot , not to mention rare mud flaps,lol. I had to come to a fork in the road I had alot to do and not much time. I knew that paint had to come off and rust had to leave so I began with the countless hours of sanding. I didn't think I would have got as much as I did in the time I had but I guess when you get in the zone you can do some real good work. I know you are asking yourself where did the top go but I just cannot bring myself to put it back on.

Russ:
I haven't got my photos of my fender aprons but will get them for you and get them on here so you can see what it looked like. I would also like to ask if anyones has the ram air set up to sell let a brother know. Thanks stay tuned for more and give me feed back thanks guys.

Soaring:
Wow!  You have made some tremendous progress.  I like.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version