Forum > Classic Mustang Technical forum

Where does this carburetor hose go?

<< < (4/7) > >>

Soaring:
Well, your current French friend is not nearly as far along as the 1970 project, but tell both of you French friends that I wish them luck.  They seem to have their shit together, so don't need much help from us. 

Thierry:
 The member with the 70 project only came to show his car so I guess he doesn't need our help but Stangmu is only 20 years old and he seems to be a worse mechanic than me. That's hard to beat  ;D

Soaring:

--- Quote from: Thierry on April 18, 2008, 07:47:49 PM --- The member with the 70 project only came to show his car so I guess he doesn't need our help but Stangmu is only 20 years old and he seems to be a worse mechanic than me. That's hard to beat  ;D

--- End quote ---
OK, then why doesn't Stangmu talk with the member with the 70 project? 

Thierry:
 I am not sure, but the owner of the 70 project never posted anything since he showed his car and there is not many exchange between members in that section. They all start their own topics and I am the only one answering them :)

Soaring:
OK, well, did the Stangmu get his answer and thank us by sending each a vintage bottle of Red from Alsase?   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version