Forum > Classic Mustang Technical forum

Need water elbow


I have a Ford Motorsports manifold and the original style water elbow (where the heater hose hooks up, but not on the water pump) is too small.  I found a fitting that was the right size, an older timer told me it was 1/2" NPT.  I'm thinking the original was 3/8" NPT.  I found one at John's Mustang Parts for a 71-73 (I think) but it stood up about 3-4 inches and I'd rather find one in chrome anyway.

Where can I get this thing?  I know there must be a more proper name than "water elbow", and knowing that may help me find it on my own.

Any help appreciated.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version