Forum > Classic Mustang Technical forum

How do you roll fenders

<< < (2/3) > >>

SnaKe:
I took mine to a wheel shop, they use a rolling tool that bolts on to your wheel nuts, then its an arc motion with a rubber wheel rolling the inner guard.. Used a heat gun on the paint while rolling and there was zero paint damage. I'll take some pics later

Cost me about $70

FASTBACK65GT:
I did see that tool (mounts to wheel) in one of the "big 3" Mustang parts supply houses and it was $269 if you want to try it yourself.

Soaring:
Taking it to a wheel shop and having them rolled for 70 bux sounds like the route to go.  That's a difference of maybe 200 bux, and it only needs to be done once.  What would you do with a fender roller after you are done with it?   ;D

ol dirty doug:

--- Quote from: Soaring on March 02, 2010, 05:50:03 PM ---Taking it to a wheel shop and having them rolled for 70 bux sounds like the route to go.  That's a difference of maybe 200 bux, and it only needs to be done once.  What would you do with a fender roller after you are done with it?   ;D

--- End quote ---

you could make in into a doughnut maker, or even use it for a back masasager.  cigerette roller maybe?  change horseshoes too?

Soaring:
 ;D I put on new horse shoes when I was at home on the ranch.  That's hard work. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version