Forum > Classic Mustang Technical forum

heater control


I need some help, I just bought a 70 fastback with a 302 and A/C. My question is where is the heater control valve located? On this car the heater core was leaking and the previous owner just looped the heater hoses together with the control valve in the middle.
Does the control vale belong in line with the hose to the heater core? Or does it go some where else.  I tried to see some pictures on the web but no luck. I need some help


[0] Message Index

Go to full version