does anybody know any european substitutes for:
c4te-8620-s alternator belt
c4ze-8620-b a/c belt
c5ae-8620-e power steering belt
the car is 65 289cui
i cant seem to find them anywhere.
Greetings from Northern California and welcome to the forum.
I don't have any cross reference numbers to metric belts but I do have some addional Ford part numbers and dimensions.
- C4TE-8620-S alternator belt
- Replaced by C9PZ-8620-S
- Motorcraft no - JB-412
- Dimensions - 15/32 wide, 41 1/4 inch outside circumference
This belt is common on most Ford 289/302 alternator equipped engines thru 1969.
- C4ZE-8620-B a/c belt
- Replaced by C9PZ-8620-CS
- Motorcraft no - JC-544
- Dimensions - 1/2 inch wide, 54 1/2 inch outside circumference
This belt is common on most Ford 289 a/c cars thru 1967.
- C5AE-8620-E power steering belt
- Replaced by C9PZ-8620-AN
- Motorcraft no JB-505
- Dimensions - 15/32 inch wide, 50 5/8 inch outside circumference
This belt is common on most Ford 289 power steering cars with a/c thru 1967.
Where are you located in Poland? Most of my grandparents are from Gorlice.