Took the day off to celebrate my 45th birthday and get some stuff done on the Mach 1 and the Garage.
Got the garage wired for electricity and have wiring run for additional lighting. Sheetrock goes up tomorrow.
Got the interior back in the car from a stereo install project and went to install a set of Baer Ironsport rear disk brakes. Pulled a wheel and checked for clearance- no go-so it is either Magnum 500's or rear discs and I think the current wheels win out at least for now- So I swapped the chunk in the rear end to put my 4.11's back in now that I have my 5 speed and . . . the driveshaft is too long- gonna have to get it cut down-I was in total denial when this happened, but apparently when Keisler cut the shaft, they didn't leave enough play to deal with my webbed N case Daytona pinion chunk which is a 1/2 longer than the one I had in the car. So it is off to the driveshaft shop for a chop weld and rebalance tomorrow and hopefully this weekend I can play a little bit.
Now I have to wire the stereo 11 wires and a few ties and I'll be done and ready to put the console and clock back in the car and replace that one burned out light bulb behind the fuel gauge
oh and I still have to weld in some brackets for the new front bumper . . .
Happy friggin birthday, but at least I didn't install the brakes and get stuck without wheels that fit . . . or electrocute myself installing that new breaker in the box.