Forum > Classic Mustang Technical forum

Back up light question


For some reason my reverse lights on my 67'quit working,The bulbs seem good? Is there a switch or solenoid that comes in contact with the shift linkage to activate them, if so can someone tell me where is it located?

Thanks in advance


Which transmission do you have?

If automatic, there's a combination reverse and neutral switch mounted to the side of the transmission where the gear selector shaft goes into the transmission.  If you have a manual, there should be a switch activated by the linkage that comes off the shifter.

You should also check your fuses to make sure they're all good.

It is a C4 and was a fuse, all works well now.

Thank you


[0] Message Index

Go to full version