Forum > Classic Mustang Technical forum

70 mustang-disc brake update


I have a 70 fastback, I wanted to convert the front drum brakes to disc brakes. How do I do that. Did I hear that a Granda has the spindles I need? I would like to use ford parts not after market stuff. Thanks,  Ben

you can use granada brake but you have to use the entire spendal assembly .And if I am correct you have to use a new power booster and master cylinder.

The only problem with after market parts is nothing. Uselly they are better,will cost more but if you go with something like Baer which is great and will stop a bus with those.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version