Forum > British Columbia

'05 - '10 model seats/headrests

(1/1)

Phoneguy:
Had not noticed my seat to be a problem in our '06 convertible.  Quite comfortable actually.  However, my wife  :-* is finding this new 'forward-slant' headrest a real pain  :P as she prefers to sit bolt upright.   I'm thinking I'll have to be making a visit to my local wrecking yard, looking for a pair of destroyed seats and try to find a match for these headrests...  Anyone got any other idea one might consider as just raising the headrest doesn't help at all..

Bill in Richmond, BC

Soaring:
There have been a lot of complaints about the headrests hitting folks in the back of the head because they are slanted forward too much.  Your suggestion of going to a junk yard and find some 02-04 headrests sounds like the best solution.  Mustangs don't come in too many interior colors, so you will probably find some.  Good luck!

BlackShadow:
I know this is a old post but just in case anyone needs info in the future.  2005-2009 Mustang Tilting Headrest are available from MRT

http://www.mrt-direct.com/11a049.html

Phoneguy:
Thanks BlackShadow.  Unfortunately Internet Exploder comes up 'blank page' this URL.   Still interested though.
BTW..  That '65 in black must look absolutely AWESOME!!!

Bill the Phoneguy

BlackShadow:
Try again I fixed the link I think      :o   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version