Forum > Bodywork interior and paint



Okay here is another. on the 1973 mach one ont he floor front where your feet go are there suppose to be lumps on each side towards the door. I have them on the same place and I was told there are suppose to be like that but need to know thanks.

Jerry Baker:
do you have any parts books, they will show you most of the time what goes there.  or will have a list of parts for the floor. on the 69 I just have the floor pan and the toe board no supports that I know of


[0] Message Index

Go to full version