Forum > Bodywork interior and paint

Frame rail help needed!!!


I have just picked up another 1966 coupe. One of the frame rails is almost rusted off. I have heard of them being replaced, but have no idea were to start looking or were to start. If anyone has any info on were I can get the rails and any info on putting them in would be great. (First car did not have this problem...thank god!)

FRame rails can be purchased thru most Mustang part suppliers, you can get complete and partial rails. Just do a search for classic mustang parts and find a vender near you.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version