Forum > Bodywork interior and paint

83,84 body moulding


I have a 84 and my cousin a 83 and we have looked all over for the body mouldings that go from fender to fender, the one that says gt behind door. The only ones we can find is the ones by the front bumper cover and between rear fender and rear cover. Thanks!!


[0] Message Index

Go to full version