Forum > Bodywork interior and paint

1973 MACH ONE

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thierry:
Have you looked around at local community colleges or high schools to get your sheet metal fixed by students? Here you can bring your car and have it fixed for a great price and I am sure, the students and teachers would rather work on a 1973 Mustang like yours than an old beat up Honda Civic.

Russ:
Thierry that is a great idea I haven't thought of that one yet with the school shops, I will have to look into it and see what might happen.

As far as the top there did make them all my numbers match but you cannot tell that it had it on there by running the numbers.  I called ford to find out why and they informed me that they made them but it was just like luck of the draw, it was like they took 1500 cars and said put it on them.

I know it might be nicer but it is ugly and that is something even myself will be willing to take a hit on,lol. The top to me is something that just like most people on here would think that is cannot be a real mustang, but it is I will post a pic of they driver side door and let everyone see and it shows nothing about the top. Keep the news flowing. STANG OUT

horacio1973:
hi guy... can you  help me??? i need to know where is located the serial of my mustang 73' somebody told me..! is on the rear wheel.. but i can't find it..!!!!

i'm from venezuela..!!! greetings

tysonattrell:
looking real nice

Soaring:

--- Quote from: horacio1973 on December 09, 2009, 11:25:59 AM ---hi guy... can you  help me??? i need to know where is located the serial of my mustang 73' somebody told me..! is on the rear wheel.. but i can't find it..!!!!

i'm from venezuela..!!! greetings

--- End quote ---
There are a couple of places you can look for your VIN.  The most important one is on your dash on the driver's side.  You can also look at the door jamb and under the hood on the driver's side.  It's not on the rear wheel.  Whomever told you that is wrong. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version