Forum > Australia, New Zealand

Australian Mustangs with amber lights

(1/4) > >>

Thierry:
I have been contacted a few times about a way to convert Mustang tail lights to have amber lenses for the European market. There is a few options available but most of them require the installation of ugly additional lights. I have spotted this video of an Australian Shelby GT500 with amber lights on Youtube. Do you have any information abut them  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1afBkjXgP-k

66GTKFB:
What year Mustang?
Jim

Thierry:
 I was talking about the latest Mustangs like the one in the video. Amber lights are mandatory in Europe, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. It seems Australia has a better solution than what the British Mustang has in the photo below. Amber light bulbs in the original back up lights and additional ones for the fog and back up lights.

66GTKFB:
Sorry. Anything newer than a 1973 I'm not interested in. The newer ones are nice cars but I prefer the classics.
Jim

Soaring:

--- Quote from: 66GTKFB on February 24, 2008, 02:58:41 PM ---Sorry. Anything newer than a 1973 I'm not interested in. The newer ones are nice cars but I prefer the classics.
Jim
--- End quote ---
I prefer my classic over the 03 Mach, but my wife would kill anybody who tried to drive "her" car.  Amber color makes for a much better fog light over white.   Not too sure why they would want amber anywhere else though. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version