Forum > 5.0 Mustang technical forum

75mm Throttle body


Looking at upping my TB to roush 75 mm. Says I need to recalibrate my MAF. How would one go about this? Is the tool rentable to do so?

no you either have to get it sent off or buy a c+l or another aftermarket meter. but the great thing about the c+l it has simple tubes to change for mods

honestly arent you bone stock? if you havent already bought this id hold off, since the opening to the intake is still gonna be a lot smaller than the t/b

i honestly question if you will need t recalibrate as its barely gonna flow anymore than stock due to the intake restriction


[0] Message Index

Go to full version