Forum > 4.6 Mustang technical forum

2004 Convetible part name?


Is the small rubber part,at the front lower edge of rear quarter window that fills a gap there,(held on by one rivet and four plastic pins)known as  a "door check cover"?
Thank you.

It's a quarter post cover.  I just bought some from CJ Pony Parts.  OEM Ford parts, too!


[0] Message Index

Go to full version